Stoked to have done illustrations for Star Wars Rebel’s upcoming book Sabine: My Rebel Sketchbook! Out Feb 3, 2015– Preorder on AMAZON!
To get hyped, every day I’m doing a Sabine-style sketch on my Twitter & Tumblr
Pleased to announce I am now working as an Art Director at Sony Music Entertainment!
And my work for Automatic Music Can Be Fun was recently featured in Communication Arts 2014 Design Annual!!
Over the moon excited & grateful to be with White Bike comrades in a
GRAMMY Nomination for Best Recording Package! with Automatic Music Can Be Fun!
I’ve been helping direct (and have some art) in the newly successfully funded shojo anthology, Hana Doki Kira along with some amazing artist friends!
Hi. I’m ANNIE STOLL, and I’m an explorer. I’m also a DESIGNER & ART DIRECTOR
but I’ve left behind the ice and snow for the concrete jungles, bright night skies and killer graphic design of NYC. I draw, paint, splatter, code, cut, scratch and collage my way through life, and you’ll find me in my element when knee-deep
in hand-made typography and print based designs.
In recent news, I’ve been nominated for a Grammy along with my White Bicycle comrades for design work on Automatic Music Can Be Fun. I currently work at Sony Music Entertainment as well as freelance for Lucasfilm, both of whom have me working on a number of top secret design projects. I always have a few other gigs going on, too. Recent folks include Studio Fun, Random House & Anne Geddes.
You’ll find all of my credentials HERE. I’m always up for a new adventure.
- Work featured in Communication Arts 2014 Design Annual
- 2014 GRAMMY Nomination for
Best Recording Package
- Invited to a Salon Night with
Stefan Sagmeister January 2013
- We Love Fine Runner Up
- ADDY AWARDS ’12 : 1 Silver
- New York Comic Con LOTR 2nd Place
- ADDY AWARDS ’09 : 2 Gold, 2 Silver
- ADDY AWARDS ’08 : 1 Gold
- Daemen College President’s Award
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Daemen College Student Leadership Award
- Don Nichols Scholarship
- Brainstorm Portfolio Review Winner
- Complex News Coverage
- Daily Venus Diva Red Carpet Fashion
- USAToday Red Carpet Fashion
- ONTD Red Carpet Fashion
- LA Times Interview
- YNN Interview
- The Globe News Coverage
- Font Feed Article Feature
- Creative Review Article Feature
- Common Folk Collective Article Feature
- WGRZ News Coverage
- Rochester Insomniac News Coverage
- Business First News Coverage
- Daemen Voice Interview
- Coverlovers Grammy Review
- Buffalo News Grammy Coverage
- The LCN Article 1, Article Two
- Interview with Pink Raygun
- Kickstarter Featured on i09
- Featured in The Hobbit Magazine
- Featured on i09
- Interview with This is Art
- Featured Artvoice March ’11 & June ’11
- Featured in Shoujo Beat Magazine
- Adobe CS6 : InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Bridge
- CSS / HTML/Jquery/Wordpress
- Corel Painter
- Microsoft Office
- Traditional Media: paint (oil, watercolor, & acrylic) collage, ink, copic markers, letterpress, silk screen
With White Bicycle: Ani DiFranco & Righteous Babe Records, Burchfield Penney Art Gallery, Buffalo Arts Studio, Mike Brown, Music in Action, O.A.R., Phillip Burke, Anne Heaton, Anaïs Mitchell
Follow my internetting on ABOUT.ME
Here are some things I’m WORKING on.
Part youtube, webcomic, sketch blog, shop, print shop,and zine. Known for the Sketch a Day.
Written by Tim Ferrara.