Over the moon excited & grateful to be with White Bike comrades in a
GRAMMY Nomination for Best Recording Package! with Automatic Music Can Be Fun!
I’ve been helping direct (and have some art) in the newly successfully funded shojo anthology, Hana Doki Kira along with some amazing artist friends!
Hi. I’m ANNIE STOLL, and I’m an explorer. I’m also a GRAPHIC DESIGNER
but I’ve left behind the ice and snow for the concrete jungles, bright night skies and killer graphic design of NYC. I draw, paint, splatter, code, cut, scratch and collage my way through life, and you’ll find me in my element when knee-deep
in hand-made typography and print based designs.
In recent news, I’ve been nominated for a Grammy along with my White Bicycle comrades for design work on Automatic Music Can Be Fun. I currently freelance for Lucasfilm, who have me working on a number of top secret design projects, but I always have a few other gigs going on, too. Recent folks include Random House & Anne Geddes.
You’ll find all of my credentials HERE. I’m always up for a new adventure.
- 2014 GRAMMY Nomination for
Best Recording Package
- Invited to a Salon Night with
Stefan Sagmeister January 2013
- We Love Fine Runner Up
- ADDY AWARDS ’12 : 1 Silver
- New York Comic Con LOTR 2nd Place
- ADDY AWARDS ’09 : 2 Gold, 2 Silver
- ADDY AWARDS ’08 : 1 Gold
- Daemen College President’s Award
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Daemen College Student Leadership Award
- Don Nichols Scholarship
- Brainstorm Portfolio Review Winner
- Adobe CS6 : InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Bridge
- CSS / HTML/Jquery/Wordpress
- Corel Painter
- Microsoft Office
- Traditional Media: paint (oil, watercolor, & acrylic) collage, ink, copic markers, letterpress, silk screen
With White Bicycle: Ani DiFranco & Righteous Babe Records, Burchfield Penney Art Gallery, Buffalo Arts Studio, Mike Brown, Music in Action, O.A.R., Phillip Burke, Anne Heaton, Anaïs Mitchell
Follow my internetting on ABOUT.ME
Here are some things I’m WORKING on.
Part webcomic, sketch blog, shop, and zine.
Best known for the Sketch a Day.
Written by Tim Ferrara.