I’ve got a SPIFFY KICKSTARTER up! Please give it your consideration.
Hi. I’m ANNIE STOLL, and I’m an explorer. I’m also a GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
but I’ve left behind the ice and snow for the concrete jungles, bright night skies and killer graphic design of NYC. I draw, paint, splatter, code, cut, scratch and collage my way through life, and you’ll find me in my element when knee-deep
in hand-made typography and print based designs.
I currently freelance for Lucasfilm, who have me working on a number of
top secret design projects, but I always have a few other gigs going on, too.
You’ll find all of my credentials HERE. I’m always up for a new adventure.
- Invited to a Salon Night with
Stefan Sagmeister January 2013
- We Love Fine Runner Up
- ADDY AWARDS ’12 : 1 Silver
- New York Comic Con LOTR 2nd Place
- ADDY AWARDS ’09 : 2 Gold, 2 Silver
- ADDY AWARDS ’08 : 1 Gold
- Daemen College President’s Award
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Daemen College Student Leadership Award
- Don Nichols Scholarship
- Brainstorm Portfolio Review Winner
- You Can Do It at Light Grey Art Lab
- ICEA Center Opening, Tempest in a Teapot
- RANZATSU at Casa de Arte
- Members: Western New York Book Art Collective
- 16: Design Annual at Western New York Book Art Collective
- Intersecting Currents: NY Artists at SCUT Guangzhou, China
- Adobe CS6 : InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Bridge
- CSS / HTML/Jquery/Wordpress
- Corel Painter
- Microsoft Office
- Traditional Media: paint (oil, watercolor, & acrylic) collage, ink, copic markers, letterpress, silk screen
With White Bicycle: Ani DiFranco & Righteous Babe Records, Anne Geddes, Burchfield Penney Art Gallery, Buffalo Arts Studio, Mike Brown, Music in Action, O.A.R., Phillip Burke, Anne Heaton, Anaïs Mitchell
Follow my internetting on ABOUT.ME
Here are some things I’m WORKING on.
Part webcomic, sketch blog, shop, and zine.
Best known for the Sketch a Day.
Written by Tim Ferrara.